1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Qualified entries are rewarded to new members, as well as any persons who refer two new members.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States who currently reside in the U.S., who have had Internet access prior to the first date of the Sweepstakes, and who are eighteen (18) years or older on date of entry. Employees of DfGO and participating sponsors, sales agencies, suppliers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, public relations agencies and their immediate family and household members are ineligible. The winner will be required to have a valid driver's license or proof of identification and will be required to complete an ATF form #4473 (5300.9) at his or her local firearms retailer that holds a valid Federal Firearms License. Failure to comply with each of these requirements will result in the forfeiture of the prize. G3 Tactical, LLC and DfGO will not be responsible for any fees collected by the retailer to perform these functions. Such fees shall be at winner's sole expense and shall be the winner's sole responsibility. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. This offer is void where prohibited by law, and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall be construed, evaluated and governed by and subject to Idaho law. YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
3. HOW TO ENTER: In order to qualify, entrants must log on to http://democratsforgunownership.org web site, complete the registration form for support of DfGO and submit the form. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will be deleted. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled, stolen, misdirected, returned, non-deliverable, illegible entries, unavailable network connections or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. All entries are the property of Democrats for Gun Ownership, and no entries will be acknowledged or returned. Sweepstakes runs through July 30th, 2010.
4. PRIZE: The prize winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received in that month. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be awarded a the custom AR-15 described on the web site. All expenses not specifically stated and all applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. If any winner cannot accept the prize as stated for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No prize transfers, assignments, cash equivalents or substitutions will be allowed, except when based on prize unavailability, and then for a prize of equal or greater value, at Sponsor's sole discretion.
5. NOTIFICATION AND AWARDING OF PRIZE: The winner will be notified on or about 15 days of selection by email, mail or telephone and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (except where prohibited by law) within thirty (30) days of notification in order to claim the prize. The winner's Affidavit of Eligibility must be complete and include the winner's social security number. The winner's social security number will be used solely to verify eligibility and for tax reporting purposes. The information in the winner's Affidavit of Eligibility must be correct or the winner is disqualified. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize or fails to return the completed and executed Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release as required, or if the Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. By participation in this Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, the winner grants Remington Arms Company, Inc. and its affiliated companies the right to use the winner's name, likeness, picture, voice, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and in any media including but not limited to the world wide web without additional compensation or further notification, permission or consideration.
6. LIST OF WINNERS: The prize winners will be listed on the Democrats for Gun Ownership web site on or after the 1st of August.
8. LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, PARTICIPANTS RELEASE AND DISCHARGE DEMOCRATS FOR GUN OWNERSHIP, G3 TACTICAL. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS AND AGREE TO HOLD THEM HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE DUE TO INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH AND PROPERTY, CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE, MISUSE, ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION OF ANY PRIZE, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAME THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.